The power of the pen

Post updated to version 7.0

I have created a petition asking for the release of the advanced technologies that were or were not created by human geniuses throughout history, and were banned.

Please note that you can sign this petition with a fake name or a pseudonym, and with a fake address and email too, because what is important is the signature, not your information.

Some say that the pen is mightier than the sword. In the 21th century, a computer keyboard may be even more powerful than both. That’s why I had this idea which will allow you to prove me wrong when I said that the farcejoker movement failed.

It’s important to clarify here that I won’t get much involved with this petition. I’ll share it a lot in the beginning, but then it will be up to you to continue sharing it. I’ve done enough and I’m tired of so much lack of support. If the petition is being successful, I’ll continue helping to share it but in a minor way only, because I’m not the only one who needs to do everything. I also can’t guarantee 100% that the technologies will really be released if we succeed because I don’t control this, but this is the best chance we have.

It’s up to you do decide, I’ll repeat here what you have to do:

YOU JUST NEED 5 MINUTES TO READ AND SIGN A SMALL PETITION WITH A FAKE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This my last chance to you.

Link to the petition:

https://www.change.org/release-the-hidden-technologies

Also, in case you need:

https://heavenstormriders.blogspot.com/2024/02/how-to-defend-yourself-from-dark-forces.html

Note: The dark forces are already forbid to interfere with the petition, and if they don’t want to be sent to the maximum punishment they would better not to try anything.

 

--------------


Update on April 20th, 2024.

Our petition asking for the release of the advanced technologies is with almost 20 signatures already! I must confess that I’m quite impressed because I thought that nobody would sign it, because of the influences of the aholecons against me and my initiatives. By the way, I could have easily asked God to remove those influences, but I don't want that, as that wouldn't be fair. If the farcejokers want to be manipulated and listen to the aholecons to dislike me, then let them honor their choices, I'm not asking for them to like me...

However, it seems that there is still a little bit of hope that we MAYBE could reach the necessary numbers one day, because my promotion of the petition was relatively small until now (since I wasn’t faithful that it would have any results anyway).

And honestly the chances that “someone” or “something” will come up and save the world is quite low. So the best chance we have is to have those technologies, and others, released to change our reality forever, as those changes will not only transform the reality of the most vulnerable layers of the society, but ours too. Just read again what is being asked in the petition.

If our world leaders really care about us, they should also help us in this endeavor in the way they see fit and appropriate, even though this petition is not their responsibility. By the way, when I say “leaders”, it’s not always the case, since in democratic republican countries, it’s THE PEOPLE who are the leaders, and the government officials are actually our servants. So we the people need to fight for our rights and guide them to the improvement of our societies and communities, and we should also help other peoples and countries in their betterment too.

Note: I apparently found a way in which will make it possible for the advanced technologies to be released one day even if we don't reach the critical mass in the petition. I'm not completely sure that it will work though, so it's still highly recommended that you keep signing the petition.

As I said, the best chance we have is to have those technologies, and others, released.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

How to defend yourself from the dark forces (updated version from Earth Dragon)

A short message to the positive military (Updated version from Earth Dragon)

Taking your sovereignty back