Operation Checkmate Pre-Update

Today the 1 month of good grace that we gave the dark forces to surrender out of goodwill has expired. Even though I talked about that month period, I knew that the majority of the dark forces members would not surrender and accept that chance, but it doesn't matter.

However, I don't know what is going on regarding the Operation Checkmate itself and I'll start the process of finding out only now.

So i'll create another update soon, when I find out exactly what is going on. I don't know how long it will take, but it could take from 5 to 10 or 15 days.

I know that there is a lot going on behind the scenes, but I don't like to talk about what I'm not sure about or at least what I have strong evidence to believe. So, see you soon.

Victory of the light!


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

How to defend yourself from the dark forces (updated version from Earth Dragon)

A short message to the positive military (Updated version from Earth Dragon)

Taking your sovereignty back