SECONDARY UPDATE OF OPERATION CHECKMATE

In this secondary update about Operation Checkmate I will mainly report that:

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE OPERATION!!!!!

And the reason is simple: There is no need for it. All that was informed to me by my sources was written in the previous updates of this blog, and as I told you before, it's not up to me to do the change anymore.

We were told that our allies couldn't act because there were many dangers and threats, and this blog was created to nullify these threats and dangers. It has successfully done that.

And as I also said here, there are no excuses anymore, and if our allies don't make their moves in VISIBLE ways to us, there is nothing else that we can do. The aliens won't save us. Those who can save us are the white hats in the many anti-dark forces armies, groups and countries.

If what was promised to us is not fulfilled, I don't have anything to do with that, because all I did was to to redirect the messages that were given me to you through this blog.

So time will tell what will happen. Will the morally oriented people allow the enemies of humanity to continue doing this?

https://apnews.com/article/trump-attacked

By the way, if you don't think this blog achieved any changes, just read this article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/17/world/africa/niger-orders-american-troops-out.html

There is no way the forces occupying Africa would simply leave like that. They left and are continuing to leave because they were FORCED to. Evil people are like that, they don't stop, we need to FORCE them to stop.

https://heavenstormriders.blogspot.com/2024/02/how-to-defend-yourself-from-dark-forces.html

https://heavenstormriders.blogspot.com/2024/02/taking-your-sovereignty-back.html

https://heavenstormriders.blogspot.com/2024/02/a-short-message-to-positive-military.html

So as I said, we'll have to wait now. Maybe our allies are setting everything up for their moves, but I don't know and I don't want to know anymore, I WANT TO SEE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I don't know either what I'll do with this blog, because I don't like the lightworkers and they don't like me (with some exceptions of course). So even though a lot of educational material could be posted here, I don't know if I'll lose my time with this. 

Perhaps I'll use this blog strategically, if there are other needs. What I can say 100% surely is that the mission of this blog has been ACCOMPLISHED.

Everything that I could have done as a civilian is already done. It's not in my hands anymore.

Victory of the light!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

How to defend yourself from the dark forces (updated version from Earth Dragon)

A short message to the positive military (Updated version from Earth Dragon)

Taking your sovereignty back