A few clarifications about my work

I'd like to make a few clarifications about Heaven Storm Riders here.

I'll take advantage of the fact that everyone listen to me to make these clarifications (yes, it's true that nobody interacts with this blog, as they feel intimidated and scared, but this doesn't change the fact that people DO hear me secretly). They know that there is something to behold going on in this blog, even though they won't admit it.

Anyways, I'd like to say that as an ordinary and common human, I'm "blind". We humans are blind to the truths of the world. We can't see them with our own eyes, as the dark forces hide them, but we can sense them, and we can hear, pick up and rationalize about them too.

This is why it may be possible that some things that I say here won't really happen. I can't guarantee anything as I'm only a human, even though I'm considered God in human form, just like Lord Jesus also was in his time. 

And by the way, this information was already confirmed, so don't come up saying that I'm trying to be a star or something.

https://earthdragonchronicles.blogspot.com/2023/06/the-elohim-command.html

https://wholenessnavigator.blogspot.com/2017/07/july-6-cobra-second-interview.html

https://earthdragonchronicles.blogspot.com/2023/08/part-3-origins-of-reptilian-race.html

That's why I don't give dates or exact predictions here, and I always talk about possibilities and probabilities. Actually, EVERYBODY should do that, because not even the positive extraterrestrials know everything, as God won't tell them. If God did that, this 'little game' called creation would lose its purpose, because we all would know everything.

So God tests even them sometimes, he sometimes gives half-trues, sometimes he hides the truth because of his projects, and etc. He has to do that as I said, it's not that he is being malicious or something.

Specially because what happens in the universe, and on Earth, it's only a reflection of the living beings themselves. What this planet currently goes through, happens because the humans simply don't want to change, they keep their distorted visions and beliefs, and when someone like me tries to tell them a different perspective, channeled by the heart, they reject it, be it for arrogance, fear, coldness or negative manipulation.

https://earthdragonchronicles.blogspot.com/2023/05/enough-tears.html

Actually, God want us ordinary humans to be blind. If you knew how much hidden negativity this planet has, and how terrible are the things that secretly happen here, you would understand why God preferes that. Yes, humanity will know the truth one day, but only one day, at the final moment.

My advice is that you never take anything that anybody says for granted. Even though the ordinary humans are the blindest, the positive forces that help us can also be blind to a certain degree, since God won't reveal everything for the sake of his projects as I said.

So, think of Heaven Storm Riders as the work of a dedicated but (figuratively speaking) blind man. Just like you all are also figuratively blind.

We can hear things, sense them, pick them up and think about them, but we can't really see them. And we will need to trust our instincts to understand the truth, because they are the only thing that we have.

Victory of the light!

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

How to defend yourself from the dark forces (updated version from Earth Dragon)

A short message to the positive military (Updated version from Earth Dragon)

Taking your sovereignty back