THE SOVEREINGTY OF RUSSIA IS GUARANTEED.

This is just an update to tell you that I'm more than 95% sure that the sovereignty and safety of Russia are guaranteed now.

I have developed a plan together with God that will make sure that Russia does not go through what they went through in world war 2. Even though as I said I'm not 100% sure that it will work, I'm almost completely certain that it will.

However, I ask Russia to keep fighting for the light and defending itself, and not to depend on anybody else, except themselves and God. But yes, there is a plan that is 100% ethical, within the international laws and was approved by God.

THIS PLAN IS 100% CLASSIFIED BY NOW AND I WON'T SAY WHAT IT IS.

I have already created a dead man trigger, together with God, for if something happens to me (what WON'T happen and it's just an extra precaution), this plan will be immediately activated by God and his divine forces.

I can't activate this plan now, because even though it is 100% ethical, legal and divine-oriented, it will still cause a lot of tension in the world, so I prefer to wait and see if the Russo-Ukrainian war will be resolved peacefully.

By the way, it's not possible to resist or fight this plan.

Of course I won't only protect Russia with this plan if I ever come to use it, I'm not Russian and I care about the other countries too, but as I said, it's an extremely powerful plan that I CANNOT activate unless there is no other option.

And NO, it won't involve bloodshed, wars or dishonored or illegal actions, and only positive and morally-oriented actions as I said.

IT'S THE POWER OF THE LIGHT NULLIFYING DARKNESS!!!!!!!!!

And forget because you will never find out what it is.

If you think I'm bluffing, just read my story again. Through God I have 'the ultimate power' for the light in my hands.

😉

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

How to defend yourself from the dark forces (updated version from Earth Dragon)

A short message to the positive military (Updated version from Earth Dragon)

Taking your sovereignty back